вторник, 20 ноября 2007 г.

Organization 101: A Visual Guide to How I Manage the Information in My Life

Описание:
The Most Important Thing pocket notebook
What goes in the notebook? Anything and everything: tasks I need to do, words I want to look up, ideas I want to research or follow up on; all of these things are fair game
The “Inbox”
My goal at the end of each day is to have that inbox empty.
If it takes less than five minutes, I do it immediately.
If it’s a longer task, I try to break it down into smaller pieces and try to do the first piece of it
If it’s food for thought (like a book or a magazine or a note to research something), I put it off to the side in a “thinking” pile to deal with later on
Organizing Documents
simple cardboard filing boxes
The Portable Office, or “Go Bag”From left to right (roughly): a baggie containing several essential cables, a small number of books (with the recently reviewed The Paradox of Choice, a copy of What Color is Your Parachute? 2008 under that), a Dell Inspiron 1505 laptop, a Nintendo DS (a few games are also in that baggie with the cables), an iPod Nano, a power supply, a card reader that can read about any small memory card under the sun, a memory stick, and a Moleskine reporter’s notebook. Not pictured but always present in the bag are a file folder (seen in my inbox picture and which usually contains a few documents plus at least some of the contents of my inbox), a few pens (I was actually out of them at the time I took the picture), and the digital camera with which the picture was taken.

The reporter’s notebook, though, is much more interesting - it’s my “project” book
Keeping a Schedule and Reminders of Important Events
Idea Organization on my Computer
Google Notebook
Remember the Milk

Dealing With Email don’t close the email program without emptying the email inbox.
don’t save it unless you need it for reference.
if the amount of mail is too overwhelming, delete it all.

Do You Want To Know More?
don’t lose an idea, but don’t get overwhelmed, either.



"+":

"-":

вывод:

Комментариев нет: